Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Giant Panda and Grevy's Zebra - photos






As you can see from the attached scans, I have colored everything on the Panda page except the giant Panda itself. That's because I wasn't sure how to color it. Well, I looked up photos of Pandas today, and I think the Panda in the picture is drawn incorrectly. As you can see from the photo of an actual Panda, it's supposed to have an all white face except for the "mask" around the eyes.

I also took a look at a photo of an actual Grevy's Zebra, and I see I've colored the mane wrong. (I've been working on more than one picture at a time.)

I'd just assumed that the mane would be a solid color - but it turns out it was drawn correctly - the stripes go all the way up into the mane.

Fortunately, each animal has the same page twice, so I'll be able to do better on my second attempt.


No comments:

Post a Comment