Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Blog: Alice in Galaxyland

A new blog (well,new to me!) that you should check out:

http://aliceingalaxyland.blogspot.com/

Here's the author's bio from the site:

I moderate the Galaxy Zoo Forum and am co-founder of Skeptics in the Pub in Wales. I've also helped with She is an Astronomer and SETIQuest, and am inching my way into science journalism. My passion is science communication: getting the public involved in astronomy and citizen science, which is available to us all (not school science, after an unfortunate attempt to become a teacher of that). I love Galaxy Zoo, reading, writing, cats, any sort of critical thinking open to the public (you'll read a lot about that here), and science and good company in equal measures. I get the occasional guest post and article published, spend too much time on trains, and between all this hire out wheelchairs and provide an information service to disabled people in an attempt to make a living. I can be contacted at A underscore J underscore Sheppard [AT] hotmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment